every good gift comes from above


A few more highlights from my gift list:

#3303
"Freedom", my word for 2014

#3314
Seeing my sweet cousin's face, even if it's over Skype

#3317 
Wind-chime chorus on my street

#3321
Unexpectedly discovering a kindred spirit


#3323
Facebook messages all full of wedding plans

#3327
Breadsticks from the Olive Garden 

#3330
How you know, when you walk in the door at CCEF, you will be kindly treated no matter what you're there for

#3332
Thabiti Anyabwile and new crochet stitches at unearthly hours of the night

#3334 
A classmate who cleans the snow off my car for me


#3340
"Speak Oh Lord" in church

#3344
The mechanic telling me I'm "quite a lady" just because I drive stick and change my own tires...  lol

#3347
The sweet lady in the grocery store who finds and returns the shopping list I dropped

#3352
Being trusted with a dear friend's struggle

#3356
Good coffee, given by a new friend
 
#3357
A super sweet "just because/beginning of semester" gift from a friend

#3363
Neighbours who push my car out of the snow

#3369
How a grumpy afternoon that was supposed to be class turns into a sweet sharing with a friend...  And the comfort that comes from burden-sharing

#3371
"Table-Talk" at Dr. Trueman's after church

#3372
That week two of "Helping Relationships" was not canceled because of the weather...  Unlike five other classes in two weeks!

#3376
Oma's voice: "How's my girl?"

#3377
That she tells me Opa is blowing me kisses

#3378
5C and 10C on the forecast for next week! 



Comments

Melany said…
Still enjoying your blog. :) I can totally hear Oma’s voice in my head when I read that... made me happy! Opa blowing kisses.... you must have felt so special! :) Also, it’s a very cute photo of you, and I am glad you’ve been blessed with so many sweet/caring moments in your new semester. Love you!
christine said…
My precious girl, thanks so much for sharing such touching moments in your time there. I wish I could see it all and hear it all with you! Love you so much! Mom

Popular posts from this blog

and the darkest of hours was the best day ever

be my friend