2014

So I usually write out some New Year's "Goals" each year...  
"Goals" in hopes that I will keep them in mind even if I can't keep them perfectly.  
Here are my goals for 2014:

Appreciate gestures of kindness!

Mark down moments with praise.

Allow emotions...

Remember that everyone has more to them than meets your eye.  Seek out their stories!

Take opportunities.

Pay attention to your money without freaking out about it.
(I think thanking God for it precedes each instance of this.)

Sing more.

Ask for help.  (Also offer help.)

Linger in the study of the glory of God.



Do you make New Year's resolutions?  Or goals?  Why or why not?  
If you do, what did you resolve this year?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing.
All of mine are prayers. Here are two of the three:
- Wishing to see, feel, know, sense God. As a Father, a brother, a friend.
- See God's fingerprints in each day. Maybe I'll start writing them down... So far they've been clear and beautiful.
Happy 2014 Lizzi!
~ Ruth
Lizzi said…
Thank you Ruth! I really appreciate you sharing those. They are beautiful. Happy 2014 to you!

Popular posts from this blog

best of 2012

counting gifts