hmmmm


I don't really like this template, but it had come to my attention that the other one wasn't displaying properly, and I found one I liked, and tried to install it but it just wasn't being nice to me.  And right now I really don't have time to figure it out so instead you get this lovely background...  reminds me of lima beans.  
You're welcome.
_______________________________
UPDATE
I messed it up again.  These things just don't display properly and I still really should be doing homework instead.  Frustrated, giving up for the moment, thank you for your patience, have a good day.  I will get something acceptable on here someday.

 (P.S. Any web designers out there??  HELP!  lol)

_____________________________
Finally, something is sort of working.  I hope this displays properly for the people who actually read this blog.  If you can see the background, yay!  I see a tiny bit of it.  I am going to be content with this for a while at least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and the darkest of hours was the best day ever

Isaiah 46:4

lessons from my students