because I am loved

This year I missed Canadian Thanksgiving but celebrated American thanksgiving with friends today.  I don't know if that means I'm acclimatizing or what.  Actually, I was just told by one of my Canadian cousins that I'm developing an accent =)

This was a bit of perspective that helped me today.   As I give thanks for God's admonitions that are for my good because He loves me, I thought it would be a good idea to reflect on some of the things I have had to be thankful for recently.



3898.  "The Old Rugged Cross" and the unique way singing harmony allows you to simultaneously listen and agree.

3902.  Bubbles over the street

3938.  Apologies

3952.  Roommate laughter

3968.  Instagram squeals from the niece

3975.  Waking to the sound of rain



3979.  Irrepressible birdsong

4076.  Another free trial version of Photoshop

4086.  Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow

4095.  Stocking pigs and and toothbrush robots

4194.  My name on a welcome sign

4200.  The Psalm 126 song

4201.  Fall-scented candles



4206. How much my niece loves her mama

4211.  Breakfast with Mark, hot chocolate with Kenny

4212.  Grease and wrenches and the comfort of the shop, dad and brothers

4215.  Coworkers hanging over the railing yelling at me while I pull parts off the underside of my car =D



4218.  Lunch-break poetry

4222.  Light that shines in our hearts (2 Corinthians 4:6)

4227.  The kids that I babysit asking if I get paid extra for each meal I make for them because they think I enjoy "serving them"

4230.  Tilapia with cilantro, lime and parmesan

4232. So many thanksgiving pies

4234.  Hopeful watchmen, waiting for the Sun of Righteousness with the healing in His wings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 46:4

Prayer for a Pandemic