richness

Just a few more gifts from my list.  Since I'm trying to be inspired to write a fundraising letter.  =)


#3407  A wonderful lady who calls me "Little sis"

#3416 Someone at church who perseveres in trying to make conversation even though I can see it's difficult

#3422  The carriage house (student center) at school with the morning sun streaming in

#3447 An early morning walk to wake myself up after a late night studying!

#3448  "I will wait on Your name, for it is good." (Ps 52)

#3451  My papers submitted, even if they were terrible

 

#3460  Emails from my youngest brother, who promises to teach me some self-defense when I come home

#3461  Sharing a story that shaped me

#3464  Friends who feed me dinner

#3467  A Starbucks gift card from my Dad! 

#3469  An old friend visiting, and time to be still

#3475  A conversion story and the story-teller's joy




 #3476  A friend whose love of ministry is contagiously tangible

 #3477  Iron supplements =)

3482  Coffee, for the seven hour stretches of class

#3484 Trees in bloom

#3485  Kids with wagons

#3486  Facebook messages with a dear Canadian friend, 
keeping each other accountable in our devotions for the week

#3491  A Sunday afternoon picnic and first bit of a sunburn this year


 

Alright, now to work =)  





Comments

Lizzi said…
lol I am sorry, THANK YOU MOM FOR THE STARBUCKS CARD! =)

Popular posts from this blog

and the darkest of hours was the best day ever

Isaiah 46:4

lessons from my students