2013





















moment by moment
singing God's faithfulness at a dear cousin's wedding
Dad on sabbatical and how he slows, smiles more, trusting
My sister meeting a special young man, and how he slips into the ebb and flow of family
learning to love and care for people, learning to change
road trips to see, gospel breaking in, breaking through
Mark off to university, stretching, reveling in this new stage of life
births and weddings, joy upon joy
a death that hit close to home, reminding us where home really is
frustration and exhaustion to teach me dependence
surprising joy when I least expected it.
Every day, the struggle to live thankfully,
one step at a time.
I am blessed.
I am held.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and the darkest of hours was the best day ever

be my friend